9 AM Sunday school
10 AM Worship (in person and online)
11ish AM Refreshments & Fellowship
- All unvaccinated persons should wear a mask and maintain 6 foot physical distances for best health practices.
- Continue check in at the door with above CDC guidance posted.
- Ventilation – half windows in the room and doors will remain open.
- The HCT strongly prefers masks in consideration of current limited research on singing and those unable to be vaccinated at this time. That said - Vaccinated individuals may sing without a mask for short times. Sing softly. Be mindful of those who choose to remain masked. It is okay to relocate in the space for your comfort level.
- Beverage service is welcome for groups gathering in fellowship hall.
- Communal meals welcome outdoors. No use of kitchen. Practice safe food handling. Bring all serving utensils from home.
- Gather in the largest room available: Fellowship Hall, Sanctuary. Total amount of time no more than 90 minutes.
As members of one another in Christ, practice the fruit of the spirit. Be respectful of the status and choices of all who are gathered. There will be those who will choose to wear a mask and physically distance, please act with compassion in respect of this choice. Thank you for continued patience and the practice of building peace with one another as we journey through this pandemic season. Many circumstances are improving and we can work together to increase good for the whole of our community. Looking forward to worshiping with you in person, on Zoom, through Facebook this Sunday. In Christ, Pastor Gretchen and The Healthy Church Team Meets again June 24, 7 PM on Zoom